Benefits of Massage for Skin and Coat
At the Northwest School of Animal Massage, we believe that appearance is an outward expression of inner health; a shiny coat is a sign of a healthy pet. A good diet, plenty of exercise and regular massage will keep your pet glowing strong.
- helps remove old hair to support new growth
- addresses issues with dandruff and dry skin
- improves circulation to the surface
- improves luster of the coat
- helps to relieve itchy skin and allergies
- releases natural oils to increase shine
Remember that our skin is our first line of defense against infection and the same is true for our animals. Healthy skin helps an animal resist parasites, pests and lessens the risk of exposure to bacteria, fungus and other pathogens. Healthy skin means a healthy pet and massage can support both.